Feinbergs are all about Simple Pleasures. The beach. Dog walks. Meatloaf. Mom and Dad. All things pleasant, wholesome, and appropriate.
Real Simple magazine is the periodical embodiment of the Simple Pleasures ethos. Both print and online versions feature clean lines, fun pops of color, and cheery reporting that speak to the eternal optimist buried inside my cynical Jewish veneer. A bullet list, to illustrate my point:
- Their recipes are straightforward, and don’t require a wallet-busting trip to Whole Foods
- Featured clothing is wearable, pretty, and reasonably priced
- The Home section is my absolute jimmy jam. Very tasteful, without being too beige or overly decorated
- being a beginner-intermediate gym rat, their fitness routines are very doable
- The March issue features an article on Pet Portrait Artists and 8 Amazing Pet Accessories. Need I say more.
Here are a few of my picks for features currently running on the site: