People often ask me, Katy, why aren’t you making a fortune as a professional motivational speaker? Good question. My inspirational truth-speaking knows no bounds. You’ve probably run into some of my very own invented mantras without knowing it, such as He IS just that into you, you just have to remind him. Most of my material is original, but every now and then I look to the genius of others:
…and my favorite:
Now give me a beard and a moral compass, because I’m about to go all Moses on yo asses and bring some personalized commandments down from the Mountain…
1. Hell Hath no Fury Like a Feinberg Scorned.
2. Double Down, Marry Up.
4. When in doubt, go for the 3 C’s: Chinese Food, Channing Tatum, and Chardonnay.
5. Live by the Glory, Die by the Glory.
6. Thou shalt destroy all Bicycles, Satan’s instruments of butch discomfort.
8. If you don’t have anything nice to say, come sit by me!
10. No sleep till Nantucket.