- The first book was by far the best. It just got messy, anxiety-producing, and hard to follow in the last two. But you have to read all three. At least thats what your brain tells you, hoping the story will improve and some good shit happens. It doesn’t really.
- Why are there no vampires? I could’ve sworn President Snow with all those roses and blood smelling nonsense would turn out to be a Cullen.
- Gale is such a little bitch.
- Everyone gets merked! WTF. Injuries freak me out if they can’t be fixed with Ginger Ale, Advil, or Sanitizer.
- Why do all of today’s young heroines have to be so butch? Tell me why! Why can’t these bestsellers ever feature a buxom auburn chickenhead who likes manicures and small dogs? You can still be a feminist/revolutionary icon and look fresh, y’all.
- The whole caught between two pieces of man meat storyline. Jesus, talk about a white girl problem. I was over that dramz during Michael
Model HarassingBay’s Pearl Harbor. Even now, I still can’t quite make a ruling on that one. Poor, poor Kate Beckinsale.
- NO HUMPITY BUMP BUMPS. This PG-13 content problem has to go. If the suits in Hollywood know what’s up, they’ll up the anty from Twilight’s headboard-breaking mistakes and steam things up a bit during the tour of the districts.
- The character names. Finnick. Glimmer. Katniss. Peetah (my boo) needs an-er on there in the worst way. Peetah sounds like my Indian neighbor who works in software in the RTP, not the charismatic Baker’s boy! Or worse yet, Peetah sounds kind of like SHIVA…