I like to read absolute trash when traveling or laying by the pool. I bet you do too. One of my guilty pleasures is the “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” in Us Weekly.
Most of the time, its a bunch of press-hungry boobtards that are super pathetic, such as
Donna MartinTori Spelling or one of those GD Dancing with the “Stars.”
Do I really care that Kris Jenner, besides looking like a Raccoon Streetwalker, goes to Church ‘erry Sunday? Nope. I spill my Andre on those pages and move on. I wish they’d do this survey with someone legit, like my bff La Vida Lohan or the Swedish stroke-inducer Askars. Or me…
Some Q & A…
10. Spring Outfits – rompers? wedges? Wrong-o. Babygirl sticks to dresses and retro costumey accents.
9. What makes you proud? Lindsay Lohan’s graceful cameo at the White House Correspondents Dinner. A guest of Fox, naturally.
8. Fave summer flower? Hydrangea. I’d dry hump the entire island of Nantucket if I could.
7. Movie of the month? PRETTY IN PINK! Aside from being a total BOSS and getting real weird with James Spader, Benny is my ultimate style icon.
6. Current decorating trend I’d totally dabble in? Dramatic wall color.
5. Suggestions for fixing a music rut? Rediscover an underappreciated band, like Men at Work!
4. Define simple pleasures… Um the Shmoopledidooples.
3. Where do you plan on meeting your warm weather fling? Def not in the Loire. Stinky-ass frogs. Babygirls not trying to get crabs. I forsee a politico with anger mgmt issues while atteding a lakeside soiree.
2. Current Essie nail color? Funny Face!
1. What are you looking forward to most? Duh…